HCPL-7510-060E delivered to Italy via DHL
RC2010FK-072R2L YAGEO 2020+ 28000pcs 0.0133usd 2-3days
HCPL-7510-060E AVAGO 2018+ 55pcs 1.56usd 2-3 days
RC2010FK-072R2L YAGEO 2020+ 28000pcs 0.0133usd
① Categories: Resistors | Chip Resistor - Surface Mount
② Description: 2.2 Ohms ±1% 0.75W, 3/4W Chip Resistor 2010 (5025 Metric) Moisture Resistant Thick Film
③ Datasheets: https://bit.ly/2Ccht5w
HCPL-7510-060E AVAGO 2018+ 55pcs 1.56usd
① Categories: Integrated Circuits (ICs) | Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps
② Description: Isolation Amplifier 1 Circuit 8-DIP
The HCPL-7510 isolated linear current sensing IC family is designed for current sensing in low-power electronic motor drives. In a typical implementation, motor current flows through an external resistor and the resulting analog voltage drop is sensed by the HCPL-7510. An output voltage is created on the other side of the HCPL7510 optical isolation barrier. This single-ended output voltage is proportional to the motor current. Since common-mode voltage swings of several hundred volts in tens of nanoseconds are common in modern switching inverter motor drives, the HCPL-7510 was designed to ignore very high common-mode transient slew rates (of at least 10kV/µs).
The high CMR capability of the HCPL-7510 isolation amplifier provides the precision and stability needed to accurately monitor motor current in high noise motor control environments, providing for smoother control (less “torque ripple”) in various types of motor control applications.
The product can also be used for general analog signal isolation applications. For general applications, we recommend the HCPL-7510 (gain tolerance of ±3%). The HCPL-7510 utilizes sigma-delta (S-D) analog-todigital converter technology to delivery offset and gain accuracy and stability over time and temperature. This performance is delivered in a compact, auto-insert, 8-pin DIP package that meets worldwide regulatory safety standards. (A gull-wing surface mount option 300 is also available).
HCPL-7510 Standard DIP Package:
③ HCPL-7510-060E Features
• 15 kV/µs common-mode rejection at Vcm = 1000 V
• Compact, auto-insertable 8-pin DIP package
• 60 ppm/°C gain drift vs. temperature
• –0.6 mV input offset voltage
• 8 µV/°C input offset voltage vs. temperature
• 100 kHz bandwidth
• 0.06% nonlinearity, single-ended amplifier output for low power application.
• Worldwide safety approval:
UL 1577 (3750 Vrms/1 min.),
CSA and IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2 (Option 060 only)
• Advanced sigma-delta (S-D) A/D converter technology
④ HCPL-7510-060E Applications
• Low-power inverter current sensing
• Motor phase and rail current sensing
• Switched mode power supply signal isolation
• General purpose low-power current sensing and monitoring
• General purpose analog signal isolation
⑤ Datasheets: https://bit.ly/2B0jO2N
RC2010FK-072R2L and HCPL-7510-060E delivered to Italy from Hongkong via DHL.
With an established network of high-quality manufactures of electronic components, we make sure our electronic components adhere to high international standards and specifications. We provide 400days warranty, traceability of your order all the way back to the factory, low prices and promotional discounts, which directly minimizes your business risk.
If you have any inquiry, please contact us immediately for details, we will reply to you in the shortest time.
1. Competitive price with shortest lead time.
2. 400-Days Warranty for all parts.
3. Free samples and maybe free shipping.
4. BOM and PCB & SMT service.
5. Sourcing obsolete and hard to find electronic components.